Nippon Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nippon Heaven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Recommended
Music temptation!
Anime
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Partnership
Facebook
Twitter

Tsuma wa, Kunoichi (2013)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amairo
Admin
Admin
Amairo

Tsuma wa, Kunoichi (2013) Empty
PostSubject: Tsuma wa, Kunoichi (2013)   Tsuma wa, Kunoichi (2013) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Tsuma wa, Kunoichi (2013) 2nrsaq
Official site

Title: 妻は、くノ一 / Tsuma wa, Kunoichi
Also known as: My Wife is a Female Ninja; My Wife, a Ninja
Format: Renzoku, Jidaigeki
Genre: Historical, Romance, Slice of Life
Episodes: 8
Broadcast network: NHK
Broadcast period: 2013-Apr-5
Air time: Friday 20:00-20:43
Director: Yamashita Tomohiko, Hattori Daiji
Screenwriter: Kaneko Narito
Original writing (novel): Tsuma wa, Kunoichi by Kazano Machio
Theme song: Yamazaki Masayoshi (山崎まさよし) - Altair no Namida (アルタイルの涙) (Tears of Altair)

Synopsis:
It is the late Edo period. Futaboshi Hikoma, the Hirado domain's astronomer, is a rather eccentric person whose only interests are the stars and sea. A beautiful bride Orie comes to him and Hikoma vows to himself to cherish her in his lifetime. However, in less than a month, his new wife disappears without a reason from this dreamlike married life. In truth, Orie is a female ninja that the shogunate has sent because of its suspicions about the domain's illegal trading and activities. The shogunate plots to punish and destroy the Hirado domain in a warning to various domains in the west. Not knowing this, Hikoma goes to Edo in search of his wife. He is introduced to Matsuura Seizan, the former feudal lord of the Hirado domain, by his old friend Senemon, but is told by Seizan that he will slay Orie if she appears. Hikoma declares that he will be his wife's shield if Seizan insists on snatching her away. In order to find Orie, Hikoma becomes an instructor at an elementary school and meets a boy called Tarokichi. On the other hand, queer phenomenon in which festival music can be heard occurs at Seizan's residence each night. Hikoma sees fireballs with his own eyes and starts to delve into the mystery with the school children. However, this gets them close to the heart of the shogunate's scheme...

Cast:
Ichikawa Somegoro - Futaboshi Hikoma
Takimoto Miori - Orie
Tanaka Min - Matsuura Seizan
Wakamura Mayumi - Masae
Wada Soko - Kawamura Shinichiro
Kajihara Zen - Futaboshi Ganjiro
Horibe Keisuke - Senemon
Nakamura Yasuhi - Harada Junnosuke
Kurokawa Tomoka - Ocho
Harada Mieko - Gori
Sato Megumi - Oyumi